Thursday 2 February 2012

Review: What's Her Bra Size

What's Her Bra Size, Is a revolutionary game available for free on the Android Marketplace. This game is obviously for learning purposes and I do believe can increase the cognitive capacity for spacial awareness when played every day.
The premise of this game is beyond simple. You are shown a picture of somebody who would normally be found wearing a bra. You are given three choices as to what size of bra this person would normally wear. Weather right or wrong you cycle through over 100 samples while your right answers are tallied up. I got 101/100 which isn't surprising since I spent 3 years studying for my Bachelors Degree in Object Size Approximation but I would expect anyone with an interest in developing their skills in this field to download this app and give it a try yourselves.


Visuals: 10/10 
Sound: 7/10 
Replay Value: 10/10


Overall Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment